Everyone should try:
- You need to learn by doing–Sololearn is fine if you are completely new to programming–if you continue with websites like Sololearn, you are probably going to be average your whole life.
- Keep a notebook of things you plan to do.
- Do not get hell-bent on upgrading your computer.
- If your program crashes (C, C++, linux) You probably did not truly understand the environment and the functions.
- If you want to abandon a project it is okay only if you are completely certain and you have improved substantially.
- FOLLOW GOOD WHITE-BOARDING TECHNIQUES AND HAVE ERROR CHECKING (python modules: typing, logging, etc.)